With winter finally over, we are excited to announce the arrival of our new spring menu! Crafted by Head Chef, Elton Inglis, the new dishes showcase the latest fresh seasonal produce in a myriad of exciting flavours and textures.
Not sure what to order on your next visit? Here are the seven dishes not to miss...
1) GRILLED OCTOPUS, WITLOF, FENNEL, ORANGE, WAKAME, BOTTARGA
Embrace the flavours of spring with our new grilled octopus entrée, featuring a refreshing mix of seasonal vegetables and fruit like witlof, fennel, orange and wakame.
2) BEEF CARPACCIO, EGGPLANT CAVIAR, ROCKET, SESAME MAYO, TRUFFLED PECORINO
For those who like it raw, our beef carpaccio is a must-order. Topped with premium ingredients like eggplant caviar and truffled pecorino, this entrée will make for the perfect indulgent start to your meal at 360 Bar and Dining.
3) PAN-FRIED ATLANTIC SALMON, PICKLED VEGETABLES, MUSSELS, APPLE VINAIGRETTE
You can’t go wrong with salmon, right? We’ve jazzed up this classic favourite with mussels, pickled vegetables and apple vinaigrette. One bite is bound to have you wanting more!
4) ROASTED SILVER DORY FILLET, BABY GEM LETTUCE, ZUCCHINI, OLIVES, SEA BLITE, CHICKEN JUS
Enjoy our take on the beloved dory fillet, with a sea of tasty seasonal greens like baby gem lettuce, zucchini, olives and sea blite.
5) PRESSED LAMB NECK, JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE, CHESTNUTS, PUMPKIN, CHARRED LEEK, SPROUTS
We’ve upped the ante on our most popular lamb dish, with colourful and scrumptious additions like Jerusalem artichoke, chestnuts, pumpkin and charred leek sprouts. Expect a flavour explosion with each bite!
6) BROWN BUTTER PARFAIT, MUSCOVADO SPONGE, ANISEED POACHED PEAR, RED WINE REDUCTION
If you like a play on textures in your dessert, then you’ll love our new parfait. Accompanied with muscovado sponge and aniseed poached pear, this is the Spring dessert you’ve been yearning for.
7) VANILLA CHEESECAKE, WHITE CHOCOLATE, STRAWBERRY TEXTURES, LIQUORICE PUREE
For the ultimate indulgence, make sure you order our new vanilla cheesecake dessert, which comes with all the decadent trimmings. This new sweet treat is bound to delight all dessert fanatics!
Back To News