Celebrate Christmas in style with an exceptional culinary experience amongst the clouds at 360 Bar and Dining.
Indulge in a sumptuous fine dining menu crafted by Head Chef, Elton Inglis, with revolving views of Sydney Harbour.
Christmas Eve: To book, please download our Christmas Eve booking form and email submission to email@example.com
A $100 deposit is required to secure dinner booking, bookings are non-refundable.
Christmas Day: To book, please download our Christmas Day booking form and email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full payment is required to secure lunch booking, bookings are non-refundable.
STUDIO SYDNEY TOWER
(360 PRIVATE EVENT SPACE)
If you prefer something intimate, head to our private event space, STUDIO (located 2 levels above 360 Bar and Dining in Sydney Tower) for a spectacular Christmas Eve Dinner and Christmas Day Lunch.
STUDIO is a non-revolving space, however the floor to ceiling windows provide 220 degree views of Sydney Harbour.
TO LEARN MORE AND BOOK FOR STUDIO SYDNEY TOWER, PLEASE CLICK HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entry to 360 Bar and Dining, Sydney Tower is via our reception desk located on Level 4 of Westfield Sydney, between Castlereagh and Market Streets. Please check in at reception with your ticket to obtain your lift pass. If you experience any unexpected delays, please contact us on +61 2 8223 3883.
We require your booking to be reconfirmed 48 hours prior to the date of arrival, and our customer service team will contact you directly.
SPECIAL DAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Christmas and NYE are Special Days
- Full payment is required for all Special Day bookings
- All payments for Special Days are non-refundable
- 1% surcharge applies to all credit card transactions
Our guests can take advantage of discounted parking rates at four parking stations close by:
- Westfield Parking - $10 Flat Fee! 6pm-11.30pm, 7 days. Parking Entrance: 135 King Street, Sydney 2000
- Piccadilly Parking - $17.20 Flat Fee! Weekdays - 4:30pm-11pm & weekends + public holidays – all day (out before 11pm). Parking Entrance: Piccadilly, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
- Citipark car park - LUNCH GUESTS: $20 weekdays and $9 weekends | DINNER GUESTS: $7 week nights. Parking Entrance: via 431 Kent or 204 Sussex Streets
- Kent Street car park - LUNCH GUESTS: $20 weekdays and $9 weekends | DINNER GUESTS: $7 week nights. Parking Entrance: via 383 Kent or 168 Sussex Streets
PARKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Please present your parking ticket to our reception staff upon arrival and we will validate your ticket.
- Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
- Our parking specials are valid strictly between the hours indicated above. If you park outside of these hours, you will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station. These rates can be found on the following websites: Westfield and Piccadilly Parking