FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR LOCATION, RESTAURANT, BAR OR EVENTS PLEASE SEE OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OR FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR TEAM.
What are your opening times?
360 Bar and Dining is open lunch and dinner, 7 days. For lunch, we are open from 12pm to 4pm (last booking time at 2pm). For dinner, we are open from 5:30pm to 11pm (last booking time at 9pm). 360 Bar is open from 12pm – late.
Where is the nearest parking?
We have four fantastic parking specials available for our guests:
1) Westfield Parking - $10 Flat Fee! 6pm-11.30pm, 7 days. Parking Entrance: 135 King Street, Sydney 2000 (entry is on the right hand side of King Street)
2) Piccadilly Parking - $17.20 Flat Fee! Weekdays - 4:30pm-11pm & weekends + public holidays – all day (out before 11pm). Parking Entrance: Piccadilly, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (entry is in front of the Stockland building)
3) Citipark car park - LUNCH GUESTS: $20 weekdays and $9 weekends | DINNER GUESTS: $7 week nights. Parking Entrance: via 431 Kent or 204 Sussex Streets
4) Kent Street car park - LUNCH GUESTS: $20 weekdays and $9 weekends | DINNER GUESTS: $7 week nights. Parking Entrance: via 383 Kent or 168 Sussex Streets (opposite Hyatt Regency Sydney)
Parking Terms and Conditions:
1) Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Dining Reception staff upon arrival and your ticket will be validated.
2) Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
3) Parking is strictly between the hours indicated above. When parking outside of these hours, guests will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station. These rates can be found on the following websites: Westfield and Piccadilly Parking
Is you venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the restaurant is wheelchair accessible for tables up to 4 people, with the exception of the bar which is accessed by 5 small steps.
Can I dine at the bar for drinks only?
Yes, you can visit 360 Bar for drinks only. A $20 per person minimum spend is required to access the bar, smart casual dress, 18+ exclusive. Bar Opening Hours: 12:00pm 7 days a week (excluding public holidays). The requirements for entry into the bar are as follows:
$20.00 drink minimum spend
No flip flops, no singlets for gentlemen
Must be over age of 18 years (i.e. no babies, no children)
Do you have kids’ menu?
Yes, we have a children’s special main course and an ice cream dessert for $30 per child.
Do you have a dress code?
Yes, we have a smart casual dress code. We ask that our guests dress appropriately, and do not wear flip flops or singlets for gentlemen.
Can I organise anything special for birthdays and anniversaries?
Yes, you can! We love hosting special occasions and so, with notice on your booking, we can provide:
Please note we have a "no flame" policy at Sydney Tower, this includes candles and sparklers.
Do you accommodate the guests with dietary requirements?
Yes, we have a number of vegetarian and gluten free options on the menu. Please let us know in advance, and speak with your server on the day, we will try to accommodate as best we can.
Can I request a window seat?
360 Bar and Dining revolves, all our tables have beautiful unrestricted views of the city and harbour, therefore we do not take window seat requests.
Does the restaurant revolve and how long does it take?
Yes, all diners experience a 360 degree views of the city, Sydney harbour and beyond. One rotation takes approximately 80 minutes.
How tall is Sydney Tower?
Sydney Tower opened in 1981 and stands 309 metres high to the tip. On a clear day you can see up to 90KM away.
Is the restaurant BYO?
No, we are not a BYO restaurant, we have a 300+ bottle award-winning wine list available.
Do you add a service charge to the large bookings?
Yes, an 8% discretionary service charge applies for 8 or more, please see our group menu.
Do you require deposit for the bookings?
Yes, we require a $100 deposit for bookings of 5 or more - and a 25% deposit for group bookings of 10 or more.
How do I access the restaurant via public transport access?
Closest train stations are Town Hall or St James Station, and closest buses are Elizabeth Street, Castlereagh Streets and QVB interchange.
What is the cancellation policy?
We ask for as much notice as possible however a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required, to obtain a full refund of the deposit. If less notice is provided the deposit will be available to use as a credit at 360 Bar and Dining within 6 months. On some special days and events we may request full pre-payment.
Arrived early and sat on a window table with a bottle of champagne. We were lucky it was a glorious afternoon. We shared the quail, delicious. Enjoyed our own mains, Spanish mackerel & lamb (medium is the only way to eat lamb) & as the sun faded we shared the (perfect) parfait. Service was just right, no hovering & our glasses were never empty. Given the very special location, I think it's great value for money.
This was truly a phenomenal experience! The food was great, but the best thing was the view. We watched the sunset go down and then enjoy the night lights of Sydney while rotating 275 metres high up. Perfect for celebrations and milestones.
In January the sun sets late so we had a great exterior view for most of dinner. Drinks, food and service were simply excellent. We had a great table, with a great view.
Want to take a sneak peak and get excited for your visit to 360 Bar and Dining? Take our virtual tour of the restaurant, bar and views.start tour