360 Bar and Dining is a stylish and intimate restaurant offering guests an indulgent culinary experience with 360 revolving views of the city. The restaurant has set industry benchmarks for revolving restaurants worldwide and continues to impress diners with innovative modern Australian inspired menus and excellent service. In the kitchen, traditional techniques are combined with contemporary flair to create seasonally changing menus utilising the best in fresh produce.
Dress code: smart casual
The iridescent golden-shell bar at 360 Bar and Dining is like no other in Sydney. With beautifully detailed finishes and uninterrupted views across the city, the bar offers an extensive Australian and international wine and cocktail list, and a tasting menu for light-bites. Perfect for sunset cocktails and nibbles, or pre-meal drinks, the bar is a perfect place to start, or finish, your night. Please note that the walk in bar is exclusively for those 18 years and older.
We have two fantastic parking specials available for our guests:
1) Westfield Parking - $10 Flat Fee! 6pm-11.30pm, 7 days. Parking Entrance: 135 King Street, Sydney 2000 (entry is on the right hand side of King Street)
2) Piccadilly Parking - $16.50 Flat Fee! Weekdays - 4:30pm-11pm & weekends + public holidays – all day (out before 11pm). Parking Entrance: Piccadilly, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney (entry is in front of the Stockland building)
Parking Terms and Conditions:
1) Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Dining Reception staff upon arrival and your ticket will be validated.
2) Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station.
3) Parking is strictly between the hours indicated above. When parking outside of these hours, guests will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station. These rates can be found on the following websites: